Brady Public Schools hosted its annual Kindergarten Roundup on Friday, March 26. The students spent the morning becoming familiar with the classroom experience and the expectations for kindergarten next fall. Classroom teacher Beth Boden and para-educator Jennifer Most organized the event.
“Mrs. Boden and Jennifer did an excellent job of making sure that all of the kindergartners feel welcome for the start of their primary education,” said BPS Superintendent James McGown.
The district anticipates about 17 students in the 2021-22 kindergarten class.
- Anderson is bringing Small Blessings to her community
- GVFD Fundraiser gets fired up
- Vibes dancers strong at Talent on Parade
- What I learned a year ago
- Council approves plan to enhance, advance and promote Gothenburg
- Buzzard Day in Gothenburg - no kidding!
- Gothenburg girls fourth, boys fifth at Ogallala
- Swedes take Lex in dual
- JV Swedes strong at Cozad
- Our community celebrates young children and families
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!