We asked our readers to submit their favorite photos of little ones visiting Santa to share their Christmas wish lists. From sleeping babies to uncertain toddlers to catching Santa on lunch break, you came through with some adorable holiday memories.
Clearly not all young children are comfortable with the bearded man in the red suit, as is obvious by the screaming child above and the little girl giving him the stink eye at top right.
The baby in the middle right photo, however, is clearly very enamored, and the smiles on the children’s faces convey the warmth and magic of the season. Being the good sport that he is, Santa takes it all in stride - even when he is interrupted while eating pizza.
- Mayor announces reopenings
- CELEBRATE THE DECADES: Mroczek loves his job, and the people he serves
- Families enjoy life on the lake
- Williams addresses unemployment issue
- Brady Bulletin: Jax’s Journey
- Council approves new sign at Ehmen Park
- Riding for mental health: Bikers stop in Gothenburg
- Thank you YMCA for caring for the kiddos
- Local Guardsman part of mobile testing team
- Corona Concert 2.0 lineup and route
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!