A full roster of co-ed volleyball teams came out to play on Sunday, Dec. 8, at the Gothenburg High School gym. And while the tournament is mostly just for fun, it also serves as a yearly fundraising opportunity to help a local family dealing with cancer. This was the 14th year of the Endure the Cure fundraiser, and this year’s beneficiary was Crystal Buesing of Cozad. Buesing began her battle with breast cancer in 2011. Along with the volleyball tournament, the benefit event included a free will offering lunch and a silent auction.
- CELEBRATE THE DECADES: Mroczek loves his job, and the people he serves
- Mayor announces reopenings
- Families enjoy life on the lake
- Williams addresses unemployment issue
- Riding for mental health: Bikers stop in Gothenburg
- Thank you YMCA for caring for the kiddos
- Brady Bulletin: Jax’s Journey
- Local Guardsman part of mobile testing team
- Corona Concert 2.0 lineup and route
- New guidelines, and help, for business owners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!